All prices are in Danish Kroner (DKK ) and include 25 % VAT. We accept no liability for printing errors and out of stock goods. When you order goods from Ocean-Going you can choose to pay your order with a bank card.
If you want to pay via bank transfer, please send us an email at email@example.com. Your goods are shipped when we receive the payment . If no payment is received within 5 business days after ordering the order will be canceled . Bank account information payment will appear on your order confirmation.
Shipping and delivery
• Delivery takes place at Ocean-Goings warehouse in Copenhagen . If you want the Ocean - Going to assist with the transport of goods from the place of your residence , it happens with Post Denmark and after their tariffs where otherwise stated .
• When purchasing goods paid delivery charges specified in detail by ordering system . Valid only within Denmark , including non Greenland and the Faroe Islands .
• Items shipped outside Denmark and Greenland and the Faroe Islands is only available by advance payment of the goods ordered and the delivery .
• Delivery of the product purchased is up to 4 weeks, usually within 5 working days, if the goods are in stock .
• Delivery is after payment is received.
• You have 14 days to cancel the goods are supplied. Do you regret your purchase, at their own expense to send the item back to Oceangoing.dk 's address no later than 14 day of receipt.
• For you to make use of the right of return , the goods must be intact , unused and in the same condition as when you received it . All original packaging must be attached. Returns must be in proper packaging. When you send back the goods must be in the same condition as when you received it.
• A product that is being used can not be returned .
• For specialty items imported or manufactured according to customer requirements , the ordinary practice of return not .
• If you use your right of withdrawal , you will get your money back as soon as we have received the product and had the opportunity to examine it. The money will be deposited into your account . Remember to include your account number when you return the product . We ask you also to indicate the reason that you regret your purchase
• You have warranty on our products for two years after you bought the item . If a defect in the goods within two years , you must be able to prove that the fault is not caused by improper use or lack of maintenance or general wear and tear . Any errors or defects in a product , take Ocean - Going responsibility for the repair or replacement of the product.
• You must appeal within two months from the time you discover the error or defect , or you'll lose your warranty. It is necessary to present proof of purchase, so you can document when and where the product was purchased and at what price.
When using www.ocean-going.com you agree that we treat your personal information in accordance with our terms and conditions. If you do not accept the terms of processing of personal data, please do not use this website.
Personal Information means any information that can be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, age, gender, home address or other physical address, email address or other contact information, whether relating to his private residence or workplace.
Collection of personal data
www.ocean-going.com collect certain personal data to deal with you and provide news and other services to you. But as a rule, you can access the website without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself.
www.ocean-going.com collect and process information about you when you:
- Provide account information when you create or make changes to your user account with us in order to use certain services
- View or purchase a product or service on our website
- Make payment of the purchase
- Sends a query, complaint or give us feedback
- Also provides personal data to us via the website
www.ocean-going.com collects only personal information that is necessary (eg. email address or home address) to deliver the performance you demand. www.ocean-going.com does not store information about payment methods, such as card numbers on debit cards, bank account numbers or the like.
Statistics on website
In order to further develop and improve www.ocean-going.com statistics are compiled on how to use the website. Registration of personal data and personally identifiable information is needed to analyze how you use www.ocean-going.com through Google Analytics. The statistics are used in aggregated form, for example, to see which pages and browsers you use most. www.ocean-going.com does not collect personally identifiable information about you from third parties.
www.ocean-going.com uses Google Analytics to collect visitor statistics and provides IP addresses to Google Analytics. Google Analytics may disclose information to third parties where required by law, or to third parties who perform tasks for them. Privacy Terms for Google Analytics are accepted by visits on www.ocean-going.com and are shown on http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Apart from the above cases, www.ocean-going.com does not disclose data about your use of the services on www.ocean-going.com
You can find out what information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of this information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visit - regardless of the presence of a cookie - www.ocean-going.com detects your type of browser and operating system, the host and the URLs of pages that you wish to access. This data is used in an aggregated and anonymous form of statistical analysis on the general use of the site.
If you do not want www.ocean-going.com to identify your PC, mobile, etc., using cookies, you can delete or block cookies on your browser.